Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet racking
Rack Systems Inc. selective pallet racking is the most widely used storage system for fast moving palletized loads. It offers direct access to all pallets with great load flexibility. It has the advantage of allowing storage or retrieval of each pallet without moving others, as every pallet is individually accessible. Selective pallet racking is advantageous for high SKU counts with pallet-in / pallet-out storage and retrieval.
Selective pallet rack systems provide a range of flexibility for any heavy-duty material handling and product storage needs. The wide selection of components allow for an array of sizes and pallets types. Product pallets are accessed individually maximizing available space yet minimizing product damage.
- 100% accessibility to individual pallets
- Easy picking at lower levels
- High storage density
- Easily installed and re-positioned
- No special lift trucks required
- Roll form or structural profile
ADVANTAGES OVER BULK STACKING AND FLOOR STORAGE
- Minimum doubling of warehouse storage capacity
- Improved picking, productivity and safety
- Reduces damage caused by disorganized storage
- Optimizes product visibility
- Quicker access to product storage and retrieval