Get a Free On-site Assessment and Quotation
Rack Systems Inc., provides warehouse pallet rack safety inspections to maintain your racking systems in accordance with CSA Standards A344.1-05/A344.2-05. This will meet the Ministry of Labour Pre-Start Health and Safety Review Section 7 requirements.
why do i require a pallet racking system inspection?
In Ontario Canada, provincial and federal law have many steel storage system codes and regulations that are mandatory to be followed and kept up to date. Rack Systems Inc, can assist and provide consultation so that your pallet racking system is current with existing codes and regulations. Another reason you require to keep up to date on your storage system inspections is the MOL (Ministry Of Labor) requires employers to designate an employee to perform weekly or monthly inspections of your pallet racking system and keep records. The MOL also suggests that a competent industry professional or an engineer perform at least one yearly inspection of your warehouse storage system.
- Safety first
- Annual inspection programs
- Reviiew of your pallet racking
- Provide detailed system reviews
With over 30 years of material handling and product storage experience, our warehouse pallet racking inspection team provides:
- Inspections to insure your pallet racking system meets or exceeds the allowable damage tolerances
- Is installed according to the required applicable standards
- Consultation, replacement, repair and protection products
- P.Eng Certified pallet racking and will prepare all the necessary Pre-Start Health and Safety Review (PSR) documentation
- Annual inspections through our a Rack Inspection Program