Pallet racking systems are the primary storage component of many distribution centers and warehouse storage facilities. A well designed industrial pallet racking solution is easily accessible and reduces the overall cost of handling product. A Rack Systems Inc. solution will increase storage density without compromising selectivity or efficiency.
Because of its versatility and range of configurations available, our pallet racking solutions are well suited to a variety of warehousing environments, ranging from small facilities to large multi-level pick systems.
Pallet Racking Profiles
Pallet rack system come in 3 basic profiles:
- roll-formed – by far the most common type of pallet rack profile, it is the industry standard and comes in many profiles including Redirack, which outsells all other brands in Canada
- structural – hot-rolled structural steel rack provides much greater quality and strength for long-term return on investment over roll-formed rack
- bolted – has advantages over roll-formed pallet rack which you can read here 5 Advantages of Bolted Upright Pallet Racking
Rack Systems Inc. designs, supplies, and installs high density pallet racking systems in Toronto, Mississauga, and throughout Southern Ontario.
Pallet Racking Systems
High Density Pallet Racking Systems include:
- Very Narrow Aisle Racking (VNA)
- Double Deep Pallet Racking
- Drive-In Pallet Racking
- Pushback Pallet Racking
- Pallet Flow Racking
- Pallet Runner
Rack Systems Inc. will analyze your needs and requirements to determine the 100% correct Pallet Racking system for your facility.