Rack Systems Inc. is proud to introduce the newest product in our Interlok category: the Integrated Modular Drawer. Saving more space while maximizing storage capacity and ease of access has never been easier. This drawer system answers a wide range of storage needs while occupying a smaller footprint. Made of superior 18 GA steel and built to last, this latest offering combines strength and durability for years to come, with a design that is as unique as your needs.
This heavy-duty welded drawer can easily hold up to a total of 450 lbs and can easily be integrated with all current Interlok shelving units, maximizing your existing storage space. The drawer unit is framed within your Interlok shelves using adaptor brackets for added security and unparalleled strength. The boxed drawer sides and Delrin Roller rail-system increases coverage and support of your goods, while the full-length ergonomic handle provides easy grip for effortless pull-push maneuverability. Maximize each drawer space with 20 GA steel drop-in dividers offered in a variety of configurations. The powder-coated finish adds to the streamlined and functional design.
- Fully compatible and adjustable with all Interlok units
- Full-height drawer sides & face front
- Non-slip ergonomic handle design for easy grip and secure hold
- Swiss-made sliding system on Derlin® with safety lock
- Full height drawer sidewalls
- Complete extension with sliding pull-out and push back for easy viewing and accessibility / self-close with 450 lbs capacity per drawer
- Each drawer includes drop-in dividers offered in a variety of configurations to compartmentalize and maximize your storage needs
- Exceptional quality, designed to last and built to the highest standards of Metalware construction
- Unique powder coating
- Each drawer is backed by a 5 (five) year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects
Metalware – Integrated Modular Drawers Demonstration